Learn more about the expert attorneys at Neill & Moody who can provide legal counsel to you and your family. To discuss your needs and our services, feel free to contact us by calling our offices at 915-533-2739. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert G. Neill
- Practice Areas: Probate law, estate planning, estate and trust litigation, wills and trusts.
- Admitted to the Bar: 1970, Texas.
- Member: El Paso Probate Bar Association (Founding Board Member), State Bar of Texas.
- Notable: Phi Delta Phi; Lecturer, Business Law, University of Texas at El Paso, 1986-1988; Vice President and Manager of Corporate Trust Services Department, El Paso National Bank, 1971-1980; Chairman of The Board, El Paso Probate Bar Association; College of The State Bar of Texas; Fellow, Texas Bar Association Foundation, Texas Democratic Party State Executive Committee Member 1992-1994, Co-Chairman, Texas Democratic Party Finance Committee 1992-1994.
- ISLN: 904205228
- Born in Passaic, New Jersey, June 4, 1944; married to Rosemary Vivero Neill; two children, Alexander and Margaret.
- Education: J.D., University of Texas at Austin, 1970; A.B., Colgate University, 1966, Colgate Alumni Memorial Scholar; Colgate Washington Study Group.
Alexander V. Neill
- Practice Areas: Litigation involving will and trust contests, including issues related to undue influence and testamentary capacity; fiduciary litigation; litigation involving will and trust construction and interpretation; litigation involving guardianships, including contests; probate matters such as probate of wills, determination of heirship, affidavits of heirship; small estate affidavits, independent and dependent administrations; guardianship matters including establishment of guardianships and guardianship contests; real estate matters including clearing title to real estate, buying and selling real estate, landlord/tenant disputes, establishing title to real property, and foreclosures; preparation of wills and estate planning documents.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas: 2003.
- Member: Ethics Review Commission for the City of El Paso, 2008-12; Board of Directors, Keystone Heritage Park (a non-profit corporation managing Keystone Heritage Park and the El Paso Desert Botanical Gardens); President, El Paso Probate Bar Association, 2011-12; Vice President, El Paso Probate Bar Association, 2010-11; El Paso Lawyers for Patriots committee.
- Notable: Named as a Rising Star, Best Young Lawyers in Texas, Texas Monthly, April 2010; participant in El Paso Lawyers for Patriots free legal clinic for veterans in November 2011 and May 2012; participant in Pro Bono Will Clinic sponsored by Rep. Naomi Gonzalez (D), El Paso, May 2012; presenter, "Uncovering the Laws of Intestacy and How They May Apply" and "Litigating the Case in Probate Court", National Business Institute, February 2012; former law clerk to the Hon. Frank Montalvo, U.S. District Judge, Western District of Texas.; "Comment - Human Rights Don't Stop at the Border: Why Texas Should Provide Preventative Health Care to Undocumented Immigrants", published in 4 Scholar 405 (2002); staff writer and editor for The Scholar: St Mary's Law Review for Minority Issues.
- ISLN: 918074438
- Education: J.D., St. Mary's University of Law, 2003; BA, Political Science, Austin College, 2000.
- Biography: born El Paso, Texas, 1978; married to Laura Calvillo Neill; father of two daughters.
Joseph E. Moody
- Joseph E. Moody is an El Paso-based attorney who also serves District 78 in the Texas State House.
- Moody's committee assignments include Criminal Jurisprudence, Defense & Veterans' Affairs, and Local & Consent Calendars.
- Has passed legislation to help keep communities safer from gang violence, give property tax relief to disabled veterans, and help fund local domestic violence centers across Texas.
- Was awarded Freshman of the Year by two non-partisan groups, the Mexican American Legislative Caucus and the Texas District and County Attorneys Association.
- Public service also includes four years as an El Paso assistant district attorney.
- Graduated from Cathedral High School, received his bachelor's degree from New Mexico State University, and earned his law degree at Texas Tech University School of Law.
- Member of the State Bar of Texas.